Monday, September 9, 2013

happy ganesh pooja

I wish my friends world wide HAPPY GANESH PUJA and I pray to God for ur prosperous life.May you find all the delights of life n ur all dreams come true!

++++++++++
this is the tallest vinayaka idol in ramanathapuram - coimbatore. i am living here for some time. yesterday i was here in this temple with my grand kid kuttimaalu, her mother, father and my wife beena.

we could celebrate this year vinayaka chathurthi in a wonderful manner. i wanted to go mangarai where there was "kumbabhishekam" of srishti ganapathy temple in the avp premises at pathanjalipuri.

as this place was 25 km from coimbatore citi limits, there was no one to transport me there. i wanted to go with dr indulal or dr prasad. but no one invited me.

then i thought to go with dr krishnakumar jee. but later i thought not to trouble him.

i am sure lord vinayaka is with me. i have more dreams from avp.

3 comments:

ജെ പി വെട്ടിയാട്ടില്‍ said...

I wish u HAPPY GANESH PUJA and I pray to God for ur prosperous life.May you find all the delights of life n ur all dreams come true!

i wanted to go to pathanajalipuri, avp premises to witness kubhabishekam of srishti ganapathi. but no one took me over der.

ajith said...

ബെസ്റ്റ് വിഷസ്

Muralee Mukundan , ബിലാത്തിപട്ടണം said...

ആംഗലേയമായോ..?